What a busy week! We had the grand opening of J Flynn’s Irish Gastropub (I know, it’s a mouthful), Jimmy John’s is open, and we flew through Startup Weekend and had a lot of great Entrepreneur Week events.
A big thanks to everyone who voted for aGuyonClematis for the Miami New Times Best of Web Awards – It was a ton of fun, but unfortunately we were crushed by the masses of Miami. We’ll get them next year!!!
Clematis Street News
- The word is that the space that used to be Club Mystique / Club Aura will be used again as something called Camelot. Let me know if you have any details!
- The building that was last used for Velocity Cycling is finishing it’s renovation and looks fantastic.
- No word on if the work on Tabac (aka Subculture Coffee) has started. Jimmy John’s is open as is J. Flynn.
- Visit WPB has partnered up with Relentless Watersports to offer JET PACK RIDES on the waterfront!
Get your Christmas trees!
A friend tagged me in this picture of a big tent that is on the old Opera Place lot right off of Dixie which will be providing West Palm Beach with all of its Holiday tree needs
Half way into my Blog-a-Day Challenge
We are on day 22 of my 30-Day blogging challenge! This is HARD!!!
Catch up by clicking on the links below!
- Day 21: WPB Community Redevelopment Agency contracts Aqua Marketing to work on rebranding West Palm Beach
- Day 20: Crowdfunding and Cocktails – IdeaBar’s unique live Crowdfunding event
- Day 19: Roxy’s 5th annual Beerfest on Clematis Street is Saturday the 30th
- Day 18: Startup Weekend, Spending time with the Family & Sweet Sleep
- Day 17: Yo! App – creating a business from conception to funding in 24 hours at Startup Weekend West Palm Beach
- Day 16: West Palm Beach Startup Weekend – Day 1
- Day 15: National Recycle Day: Building the South Cove Natural Area #AmericaRecyclesDay
- Day 14: Startup Weekend and West Palm Beach as a Technology Hub
Tonight – If you live in the South End, join your neighbors tonight at our 7th Annual Covered Dish Mania in Celebration of Thanksgiving Holiday Time!