Note: THIS PAGE IS LAST YEARS!!! Looking for our 2014 – 2015 list of New Years Eve Parties? Click here to see our updated list. Happy New Year!
Want to get great information STRAIGHT TO YOUR MAILBOX? Sign up for the aGuyonClematis Weekly Newsletter.!
Downtown West Palm Beach residents and visitors will ring in 2014 with a full menu of fun-filled events, concerts and more along the five blocks of Clematis Street and beyond on Tuesday, Dec. 31. Dubbed “Clematis Countdown,” the celebration will include a stunning 20-minute fireworks display at midnight, visible from Clematis Street and the Downtown Waterfront.
2014 New Year’s Eve highlights in the Clematis District include:
- Roccos Tacos – What luck, New Year’s Eve falls on a Taco and Tequila Tuesday! Join Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar as we welcome 2014 with a night of tacos, tequila and a special Herradura Tequila midnight toast.
- Palm Sugar, at 340 Clematis Street Open till 2 AM!
- Monarchy – Call for Reservations (561) 835-6601 – Pre-Sale Tickets At: www.MonarchyTickets.com
- Roxy’s, located at 309 Clematis St., will host specials on the rooftop in honor of New Year’s Eve, complete with party favors and a view of the fireworks show at midnight. Guests can book a private cabana for $600, which includes the cover charge for six people, one bottle of Grey Goose, one bottle of champagne, and booth reservations from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. For table reservations, call (561) 296-7699. Reservations are not needed to enjoy the rooftop, and those who eat dinner at The Wine Dive will get free General Admission to Sky309. There is no cover charge for downstairs entry.
- New Years on the 500 Block!On the 500 Block each place is having their own New Years celebration! Make reservations before they’re all booked and party until 2013 ends!
-3 Course Dinner $29
-Reservations of 4+ recieve bottle of champagne
-Champagne Toast at Midnight
-Lahinch Mob inside
-Dj on the Courtyard
-All You Can Eat Snow Crab until 10pm
-Project X Live 10:30-2
-Local Surf Shops Fashion Show
-Champagne Toast at Midnight
-Drink Specials all night
-Toast at Midnight
-Free Drink with Mask
-Eyes Wide Shut
- Bar Louie, located at 200 Clematis St., is hosting a New Year’s bash that offers a premium open bar from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m., champagne toast at midnight and breakfast buffet from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. for $45. For ticket information, please call (561) 228-5220 or visit www.barlouieamerica.com.
- E.R. Bradley’s, located at 104 Clematis St., will offer a special four-course dinner menu with seating at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. For details and reservations, call (561) 833-3520 or visit www.erbradleys.com.
- Off the Hookah, located at 314 Clematis St., will host the 3rd Annual Masquerade Party to ring in the New Year. General Admission is $25. Open bar with house and premium drinks will be available for an additional cost from 9 p.m. – midnight. For more information, call (561) 837-8577 or visit www.offthehookah.com/
- Pistache, located at 101 N. Clematis St., will feature a special prix-fixe, four-course dinner for $145 (per plate) and each dinner includes one bottle of champagne per couple. For more information, all (561) 833-5090.
- The Blind Monk – What better tradition is there than ringing in the new year with a glass, or several, of bubbly? Toast the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014 with a $30 flight of sparkling wines from around the globe.
- World of Beer-Clematis, located at 101 N. Clematis St., will host a Black and White Party to welcome 2014. There is no cover for the 21 and older event and will offer live music and a complimentary beer shot toast at midnight. For more information. Call (561) 833-3375.