Link: Best Burger in West Palm? Bradleys!
If you’re willing to pay the $13.95
I did some inquiring and after talking to the Executive Chef Jake Zimmerman, I found out why it was so expensive and why it tasted so good.
First of all is the quality of the meat. The same company that is used for the beef at the Breakers, and other high end restaurants, is used for Bradley’s. They insist on a higher grade of beef – which in the case of burgers, is ground only once instead of twice so you are actually getting pieces of the steak in there as versus beef mush. It has no fillers (which apparently is common among cheaper burgers) and then it is purchased fresh every day. This means you are getting high quality, minimally processed, fresh beef.
Then they grill it over the open flame to bring out all the great beef flavor.
Chef Zimmerman was proud to say that he will not sacrifice the quality of his fare, for the ability to reduce prices.
In this case, I’d have to say that I’d rather eat out once every two weeks and have THAT burger, than eat out once a week and eat a burger half the price anywhere else.
A friend of aGuyonClematis.com just sent me a nice email with a ton of newsy updates on the future of Clematis and the surrounding area.
- Cabana will still be in existence. It will either be in their current location after they renovate or up in the 500 block of Clematis.
- We are getting a Mambo Italiano’s next to where Z Gallerie used to be.
- There is some talk that the Comeaux Building might be converted to a hotel up in the 300 Block of Clematis.
- Roxy’s Sky Bar and Reef Road Rum Bar are both opening in the fall.
- The plan is to have a ribbon cutting for the waterfront on December 31st.
- The Lounge is converting from a nightclub to a sushi restaurant
- Ray’s Blues is turning into a Key West style restaurant.
- There is going to be a new Italian restaurant on Olive called Bar Italia where you pick out your own fresh seafood and they cook it for you into an Italian dish.
Remember, If you have any good information or tips use the contact information on the sidebar to send them over!
See you on Clematis 🙂
Link: Webmonday @Roxyspub 6:30pm Today – RSVP now!
WebMonday is an informal meetup group which meets on the 1st Monday of each month and discusses all things web.
This week the meeting will be a bit of a free-form group discussion focusing on web2.0 server-based (SaaS) web technologies.
I will be presenting: “The Secret to my Success – How I built an Internet Empire on $17.95” which will be followed by lively discussion and heckling 😉
RSVP if you’d like to join us! We’d love to see you!