A friend of aGuyonClematis.com just sent me a nice email with a ton of newsy updates on the future of Clematis and the surrounding area.
- Cabana will still be in existence. It will either be in their current location after they renovate or up in the 500 block of Clematis.
- We are getting a Mambo Italiano’s next to where Z Gallerie used to be.
- There is some talk that the Comeaux Building might be converted to a hotel up in the 300 Block of Clematis.
- Roxy’s Sky Bar and Reef Road Rum Bar are both opening in the fall.
- The plan is to have a ribbon cutting for the waterfront on December 31st.
- The Lounge is converting from a nightclub to a sushi restaurant
- Ray’s Blues is turning into a Key West style restaurant.
- There is going to be a new Italian restaurant on Olive called Bar Italia where you pick out your own fresh seafood and they cook it for you into an Italian dish.
Remember, If you have any good information or tips use the contact information on the sidebar to send them over!
See you on Clematis 🙂