The one thing that I hear more than anything else is that people “don’t vote because they don’t know who to vote for”.
That all changes tonight – Speakeasy Politics is a FREE event being held TONIGHT at the West Palm Beach Waterfront Pavilion and will be an easy environment for you to meet and talk with your city, state and federal representatives.
Here’s the current list of who will be attending:
CONFIRMED FEDERAL CANDIDATES:
CONFIRMED LOCAL CANDIDATES & CAMPAIGNS:
- Maria Sachs
- Ellyn Setnor Bogdanoff
- MaryLynn Magar
- Mark Pafford Campaign
- Stuart Mears for Florida State Representative District 86
- Bill Hager
- David Silvers
- Melissa McKinlay Campaign
- Andrew Schaller
- Tom Sutterfield for District 4 School Board
- Erica Whitfield for School Board, District 4
- Karl Dickey for Palm Beach Soil & Water Conservation District Group 5
- Friends of Children’s Services
- The School District of Palm Beach County
Also there is free beer!
Join other Young Professionals to meet National, State and Local Palm Beach County Candidates running in this year’s election!
This non-partisan event is a great opportunity to meet the candidates and learn the issues first hand in an easygoing atmosphere.
- Akerman LLP
- All Aboard Florida
- Strategic Leadership Group
- Florida Power & Light
- Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches (RAPB)
- Palm Beach Kennel Club
- West Palm 100
- YPN of RAPB
- Junior League of the Palm Beaches
- The Risk Management Association Young Professionals
- HYPE Young Professionals
- Young Professionals of the Palm Beaches – YPOP
- Central Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals
- Young Professionals Association of Delray Beach
- Palm Beach County Gator Club
- Palm Beach County Seminole Club
- FIU Palm Beach Alumni and Friends
- West Palm Beach Downtown Neighborhood Association
Each December for 27 years, the history-conscious residents of Old Northwood have been inviting locals and vacationers alike to tour 12 distinctive and historic homes- many designed by well-known architects such as Henry Harvey, John Volk and William King.
Saturday, December 27th, from 5 – 9 pm, is your next chance to enjoy this nostalgic walking tour through the holiday ornamented homes while enjoying Hors d’oeuvres, wine and champagne.
Tickets can be purchased at www.OldNorthwood.com for $30 in advance. Your ticket includes an owner’s tour through 12 unique Old Northwood homes, wine or champagne at each home and samplings from local restaurants.